Feel like making a little trip to Maine to cheer us on???
- Only designated individuals will be able to park at the boathouse. There will be shuttles running folks back and forth from the church lot to the boathouse.
- Handicapped or those with children in car seats will be allowed to drive down to the boathouse and drop off passengers.
- Each UNH Athlete is allowed one parent/family vehicle of their designation to park on-site at the boathouse BUT, this must be emailed/communicated with the UNH coaches in advance! Vehicles not on the parking list cannot park on-site on race day and must park in Church Lot.
Church Lot Location
Come check out our home regatta at Jackson’s Landing! See where we practice during the year, see the boathouse, and have some fun making/bringing/eating food 🙂
We suggest arriving by 10am to park and settle in.
**Races begin at 10:40am**
9:45am – Coxswain Meeting and Lane Draw
10:40am – W Nov 8+ (No UNH Boats)
11am – M1V4
11:15am – W1V4
11:30am – M2V4
11:45 – W2V4
12pm – M3V4
12:20pm – W2V8+
12:40pm – M2V8+
12:55pm – WV8+
1:10pm – MV8+
Jackson’s Landing – Oyster River – UNH Boathouse
11 Old Piscataqua Rd Durham, NH 03824
The boathouse/dock/boat ramp area is the launching site and the race is not visible from this area. Cars should park on Morgan way or in the Friendship International parking lot then walk across the street to the finish line.
Directions to the finish line from the UNH Boathouse:
- Turn right onto Route 108
- Turn right onto Route 4 EAST
- Travel dwn Rt. 4 East for about 1.5 mi; you will see the race course and finish line on your right as you travel over a small bridge.
- Take your next left onto Morgan Way
- Park your car on Morgan Way (Rt. 4 is a VERY BUSY road… please be careful!)
Hope to see you all there!!
Here is the tentative information regarding this Saturday’s regatta at Lake Quinsigamond in Worcester, MA!
Lake Quinsigamond Regatta
Race times subject to change:
8:30am – Women’s V8 (Lane 2)
8:50am – Women’s 2V8 (Lane 2)
10:20am – Men’s 2V8 (Lane 1)
10:30am – Men’s V8 (Lane 5)
10:50am – Men’s 3V8 (Lane 4)